INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL WATER QUALITY SOLUTIONS SINCE 1977
VIKING WATER TECHNOLOGY, INC. markets boiler, cooling, closed system and potable water treatment chemicals, equipment and field support for industrial and commercial clients.
In business since 1977 and headquartered in Youngstown, Ohio, we offer a comprehensive array for water quality treatment products and equipment that includes:
- DOW Inhibited glycols – Dowfrost, Dowfrost HD, Dowtherm SR-1
- Ion-exchange water softener systems
- Filtration systems
- Automated boiler treatment and control systems
- Automated cooling tower treatment and control systems
- Boiler, cooling and potable water test kits and equipment
- Chemical metering pumps
- Steam Boiler Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors
- Steam Condensate Return Line Inhibitors
- Cooling Water Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors
- EPA approved cooling water biocides for microbiological control
- Inhibitor products for closed hot, chilled and geothermal systems
- Potable water treatment products
- Ethylene and Propylene glycols
VIKING WATER TECHNOLOGY, INC. backs its treatment products with comprehensive field service, testing and control programs. On-site water testing, monitoring, evaluation and training are the foundation to a water quality success story.
We are committed to designing the most cost-effective water quality program for your unique water quality problems and will be your trusted resource for state of the art water treatment products and equipment technology.